KEEPING YOUR FAMILY SAFE
While we take exploring seriously, we take the safety, health and security of our guests and employees even more seriously.
Social distancing for residents and guests, masking, and other precautions to reduce risk are being implemented in accordance with Costa Rican health orders, in keeping with the latest best practices and guidelines issued by the World Health Organization and World Travel & Tourism Council. Our 10-point COVID-19 Plan was developed to ensure that all explorers are and feel safe.
• Groups are limited to individuals in the same family or social circle who can interact with one another without physical distancing.
• Protocols are being implemented to minimize physical contact with our guides and staff members using a risk-based approach. Please try and stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from anyone you do not live with or anyone not in your support bubble
• We are implementing health screenings for all staff and guests
• We have made personal protection equipment available to staff, such as masks and sanitizer as required by local health regulations
• We have implemented a special cleaning and disinfection plan for the Nature Center and all of our equipment
• We have undertaken a risk assessment of each adventure activity to determine the measures required, such as physical distancing, and the wearing of face-coverings
• We are staggering activity times for different groups, and mapping out alternate routes to avoid higher traffic areas and facilitate easier physical distancing
• We are integrating technologies to enable contactless touch points and payment where possible
• We have confirmed with suppliers and partners that they follow likeminded health and hygiene protocols and guidelines to protect guests as required by local legislation
• We have implemented a COVID-19 emergency plan in collaboration with suppliers and partners should new cases emerge during a trip or after an activity, consistent with national protocols