1) Drawing of the foundation.
2) The foundation pit, a depth of at least 1.8 - 2.5 m, it all depends on what kind of soil you have.
3) Stones (rock), but again I prefer river stones. How much stone is needed it all depends on your vagaries of course. It depends on what area your house will be. Usually people choose the size of a summer house 8x6.
4) We fill up the dug foundation with stones. At ground level and pour cement mortar. We give a few days to infuse this foundation. After our foundation dries, I recommend that you make a reinforced concrete wall with a height of not more than 90 cm, for this we need small reinforcement. And the solution is concrete.
5) We make fittings in the lattice version and put on our foundation.
6) We make boards from the improvised means for pouring the concrete wall, I had this ordinary plywood, put up the entire length of the foundation on both sides, from the outside and from the inside, we fix them so that they do not fall, and every meter and a half we connect the sides with each other by wire. It turns out we have a design.
7) Next, we begin to pour reinforced grating with concrete mortar. After you flood it, let it dry in the sun and cover your work with an awning at night because our weather conditions are changeable and so that the foundation does not crack, you can not get it wet.
8) Let your foundation dry. At least one month, so that he would not crack in the future under the weight of the house. Well, then I recommend that after the foundation dries up, raise your house from the tree as the tree absorbs moisture in itself and keeps the heat well in winter.
I recommend choosing a tree, timber 10x15
Firstly, he breathes well, secondly, he is lighter, which is good for our foundation.
I recommend that you make the sunny side of the house lighter, that is, a glazed 70% of the room. Imagine in the morning in sunny weather you wake up, make coffee and enjoy the morning dawn and the surrounding scenery around you.
As for the roof, cover with anything but not metal flooring. Since the house is summer and its hearing is very good, and in any weather (rain) it can be heard very well indoors, this at first seems fun, and after half an hour or an hour it will start to get on your nerves. Are you thinking about a romantic and luxury destination wedding in Dubai
? We are a team of professionals that working with the best wedding vendors to make your special day perfect! We provide services that allow you to organize every aspect of the wedding the way you always dreamed about!
Today we will consider the option of building a summer house on our own land, for this we need a flat surface of the earth, preferably a pressed primer. And most importantly, before building, you need to think about which house you want, on stilts or with a foundation. I, a supporter of the old-fashioned methods, so let's consider a house with a stone foundation. If your soil is hard, then you will need: