For couples who hate planning their sexual encounters ahead of time, Cialis is the right choice for them. Both Viagra and Levitra make you wait up to an hour before you feel the effects and then too you have to plan your sexual activity before the effect wears off.
Cialis offers a much better alternative. Cialis starts working in as little as 15 minutes. So with Cialis you can be more spontaneous with your partner because you have 36 hours of freedom to relax and choose the right moment to respond.
Cialis - What is it? : The All-weekend pill
• It is a FDA-approved pill to treat male sexual function problems (can you buy viagra over the counter
• It is made by ICOS, a Bothell biotech company in joint-venture with Eli Lilly
• It is taken by mouth as needed between four hours and one-half hour before sexual activity (about one hour before is most effective).
• It is an oral PDE5 inhibitor. It works by relaxing the smooth muscle cells causing improved blood flow to the penis, allowing a full erection to occur long enough to enable sexual activity.
• It takes effect in as little as 16-30 minutes .
• It works along with sexual stimulation to help achieve an erection.
• It brings with it the promise of "36 hours of freedom" to achieve an erection whereas Viagra is effective up to four to six hours only.
• The common side effects associated with it are headache, indigestion, back pain, muscle aches, flushing, stuffy nose.
• It can be taken without any food and alcohol restraints.
The drug, taken by 1 million men in Europe in its first seven months, earned the nickname "le weekend" pill there. Studies show it enables a man to have sex anytime the mood strikes up to 36 hours after taking it, compared with four to five hours for competitors.
When does it start to work and how long does it last?